Spring has finally sprung and I am so excited. You know what else I’m excited about? All the articles I’ve published!! Here’s what I’ve been working on during March
- I Had A Rare Form of Anorexia That No One Talks About https://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/2005753/atypical-anorexia/
- The Problem with the media’s history of using eating disorders as satire https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/health-fitness/medias-history-using-eating-disorders-as-satire/
- 9 Plant-Loving Herbalists to Follow on Instagram https://www.horoscope.com/article/herbalist-flower-influencers-instagram/
- 15 Inspiring Taurus Season Quotes to Help You Chill Out https://www.horoscope.com/article/taurus-season-inspirational-quotes/
- The Best Wedding Date For You, Based on Numerology https://www.horoscope.com/article/how-to-pick-wedding-date-with-numerology/
Tune in next month for more of my words, and if you like my work, let me know!