Hello friends! Happy fall! I hope everyone is having a lovely creative start of a new season. August has be an amazing month for me, both because it was my birthday, but amazing for professional. Not only was I published professional EIGHT times, but I got my first byline in Teen Vogue which is been a goal publication and dream of mine for years. So that was exciting!
In case you missed it, here’s everything I published in the last month.
- 6 Style Tips for a #HellaWitchy Wardrobe https://www.horoscope.com/article/create-a-witchy-wardrobe/
- The Villainization of Eating Disorders in Popular Culture http://www.womensmediacenter.com/fbomb/the-villainization-of-eating-disorders-in-popular-culture
- Fictional Characters Give Horrible Relationship Advice https://www.themarysue.com/fictional-character-relationship-advice/
- I Did Everything Tarot Cards Told Me To Do For A Week And Here’s What Happened https://www.horoscope.com/article/i-did-everything-tarot-cards-told-me-to/
- How To Protect Your Energy When The World Is On Fire https://www.astrology.com/article/how-to-protect-your-energy-when-the-world-is-on-fire/
- Watching Netflix’s Insatiable as an Eating Disorder Survivor Triggered Me https://www.teenvogue.com/story/watching-insatiable-as-an-eating-disorder-survivor-triggered-me
- Insatiable Is Not Only Fatphobic, it’s Biphobic as Well http://www.womensmediacenter.com/fbomb/insatiable-is-not-only-fatphobic-its-biphobic-as-well
- The Surprising Influence Birth Order Has on Your Zodiac Sign https://www.horoscope.com/article/the-surprising-influence-birth-order-has-on-your-zodiac-sign/
Sarcasm In Heels
- The Witches Moon: August Box: Review http://sarcasminheels.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-witches-moon-august-box-review.html
- My Top 24 Outfits https://sarcasminheels.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-top-24-outfits.html
My goal for September is to get four or more articles published and to get a short story finished in my collection. Wish me luck!