Hello loves! Hope everyone is having a happy June (yay pride!). I was very very busy writing this month that I slacked a bit on the fashion blog. Hopefully I’ll have a better balance next month! But I am really happy with all the cool articles I got to write, so in case you missed it, here is my May Byline Brag!
- I Use Pop Punk As A Self-Help Remedy For My Depressive Episodes https://vocally.com/blogs/pop-punk-helps-me-endure-depressive-episodes
- Why I Love Wearing Leopard Print So Freaking Much, Despite The Stigma https://vocally.com/blogs/in-defense-of-leopard-print
- Battling My Way Through Anorexia, One Breakfast At a Time https://allieseverywhere.org/2018/05/16/battling-my-way-through-anorexia-one-breakfast-at-a-time/
- If We’re Going to Have a Big Little Lies Season 2, We Need To Talk About Jane’s Eating Disorder https://www.themarysue.com/hbo-big-little-lies-season-2-jane-eating-disorder/
- Reconsidering Problematic Classic films https://groknation.com/culture/classic-films-revisited/
Sarcasm In Heels
Summer Reading List https://sarcasminheels.blogspot.com/2018/05/summer-reading-list.html